- November 2005
- 125g long grain rice
- 1 tbsp Thai red or green curry paste
- 200ml carton of coconut cream
- 2 skinless salmon fillets
- A good handful of trimmed fine green beans
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Cook rice according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium frying pan. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, for a few seconds. Gradually stir in a coconut cream and bring to a simmer. Add salmon fillets, cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes, turning the fish over halfway.
- Meanwhile, blanch green beans in a pan of simmering water until just tender. Drain and divide between 2 hot serving plates.
- Stir some fresh coriander leaves into the sauce. Top the beans with the salmon, spooning over the sauce. Garnish with coriander and serve with the cooked rice.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Poached salmon with soy, lime, spring onion and sesame seeds
This light and fresh Japanese salmon dish is a great way to start any dinner...