Tuna and olive pasta bake
- March 2007
- 350g pasta shapes such as rigatoni
- 500g jar tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 400g can tuna steak in brine, drained
- 125g green olives stuffed with pimiento, drained
- 100g Cheddar, coarsely grated
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil, add the pasta shapes and cook according to the pack instructions or until al dente. Drain the pasta well and tip into a deep, 2-litre heatproof dish.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high. Gently stir the pasta sauce, tuna, olives and freshly ground black pepper into the pasta. Scatter over the Cheddar and grill for 6-8 minutes, until bubbling and golden. Serve with a green salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter