Warm cider punch
- November 2004
- Serves 4
- Less than 10 minutes
This recipe for warm cider punch has a touch of whiskey – making it a delicious variation on a classic. The perfect drink for a chilly evening, Halloween or a Bonfire Night hand warmer.
- 100ml of Southern Comfort or bourbon
- 4 crushed juniper berries
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cored and sliced rosy apple
- 660ml bottle of medium sweet cider
- Pour 100ml of Southern Comfort or bourbon into a jug. Add 4 crushed juniper berries, 4 cinnamon sticks, 1 cored and sliced rosy apple and a 660ml bottle of medium sweet cider.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes to warm through.
- Take out the cinnamon sticks and put each one into a glass mug. Pour the cider punch into each mug. Serve with sticky rosemary sausages.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...