Warm cider punch
- November 2004
- Serves 4
- Less than 10 minutes
This recipe for warm cider punch has a touch of whiskey – making it a delicious variation on a classic. The perfect drink for a chilly evening, Halloween or a Bonfire Night hand warmer.
- 100ml of Southern Comfort or bourbon
- 4 crushed juniper berries
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cored and sliced rosy apple
- 660ml bottle of medium sweet cider
- Pour 100ml of Southern Comfort or bourbon into a jug. Add 4 crushed juniper berries, 4 cinnamon sticks, 1 cored and sliced rosy apple and a 660ml bottle of medium sweet cider.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes to warm through.
- Take out the cinnamon sticks and put each one into a glass mug. Pour the cider punch into each mug. Serve with sticky rosemary sausages.
Rate & review