Warm pasta with pesto and crispy bacon
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 5 min
Give ready-cooked pasta a trattoria makeover. You can make this no-cook recipe veggie by leaving out the bacon.
- 200g pack cooked pasta
- 4 tbsp fresh basil pesto
- 1 tblsp toasted pine nuts
- 30g cooked smoked crispy bacon, broken up
- A good handful of wild rocket
- Freshly shaved Parmesan, to serve
- Place the cooked pasta in a bowl, pour over enough boiling water to cover and leave for 1 minute. Drain and cool slightly.
- Add the fresh basil pesto, toasted pine nuts, crispy bacon and wild rocket. Toss well.
- Divide between bowls and scatter with freshly shaved Parmesan, to serve.
Rate & review