What to do with leftover sun-dried tomatoes
Sun-dried tomatoes can be used to add flavour to bread, salads and savoury dishes. Find out how you can use up leftover sun-dried tomatoes in your cooking.
Recipes using sun-dried tomatoes
- Sun-dried tomato and goat’s cheese dauphinois potatoes
- Sun-dried tomato, garlic and parsley bread
- Salami and sun-dried tomato pretzel rolls
How to use up leftover sun-dried tomatoes
- Sun-dried tomato focaccia
Before baking stud your focaccia dough with slivered pieces of sun-dried tomato and small rosemary sprigs. For a richer flavour, pour a little oil form the jar over the dough before baking. Find a focaccia recipe at deliciousmagazine.co.uk
- Feta and sun-dried tomato dip
Whizz 1/2 small pack feta in a food processor with 5 tbsp natural yoghurt until smooth. Add a small handful of roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes and the zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, then whizz to a coarse mix. Season well and serve with toasted pitta bread.