- Knob of butter
- 4 seasoned pork chop or loin steaks
- 200g ready-to-eat prunes, stoned and halved
- Generous splash of white wine
- 200ml tub half-fat crème fraîche
- Add a knob of butter to a large frying pan over a high heat. When hot, add the seasoned pork chop or loin steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes each side to brown all over.
- Add the stoned and halved ready-to-eat prunes and a good splash of white wine. Boil to reduce by half, then stir in the crème fraîche. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, or until the pork is cooked through and the sauce thickened. Season and divide between 4 plates.
- Delicious served with steamed curly kale and mash.