1 tub of vanilla ice cream
250g shortbread, crushed
50g butter, melted,
345g jar toffee sauce, such as dulce de leche
200g punnet raspberries
1. Take a tub of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer to soften.
2. Meanwhile, mix 200g shortbread, crushed, with the butter, melted, until clumped together. Press into a 28cm x 18cm baking tin lined with baking paper and chill for 15 minutes.
3. Smooth the softened ice cream over the biscuit base, then drizzle with the toffee sauce.
4. Scatter over the raspberries and 50g more crumbled shortbread.
5. Freeze for a few hours. Cut into bars to serve.