- 1 tub of vanilla ice cream
- 250g shortbread, crushed
- 50g butter, melted,
- 345g jar toffee sauce, such as dulce de leche
- 200g punnet raspberries
- Take a tub of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer to soften.
- Meanwhile, mix 200g shortbread, crushed, with the butter, melted, until clumped together. Press into a 28cm x 18cm baking tin lined with baking paper and chill for 15 minutes.
- Smooth the softened ice cream over the biscuit base, then drizzle with the toffee sauce.
- Scatter over the raspberries and 50g more crumbled shortbread.
- Freeze for a few hours. Cut into bars to serve.