2017 delicious. Produce Awards: London and South East regional finalists
Thank you for your nominations. Here are the shortlisted producers who have made it through to the final round…
20 South Eastern food products from 17 local producers have reached the finals of the delicious. Produce Awards 2017.
The regional judges were food writer Jenny Linford, Rosalind Rathouse, founder of Cookery School at Little Portland Street and artisan baker, food writer and journalist Dan Lepard.
London & South East finalists are:
- Jude’s Ice Cream, Winchester, Hampshire: Salted Caramel Ice Cream and Chocolate and Sea Salt Ice Cream
- Tims Dairy Limited, Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire: Greek Style Bio-Live Natural Yogurt
- Ampersand, Bicester, Oxfordshire: Cultured Butter
- Spare Fruit, St Albans, Hertfordshire: Air-Dried Apple Crisps and Air-Dried Pear Crisps
- Davenport Vineyards, Rotherfield, East Sussex: Limney Rosé Sparkling English Wine
- GrowUp Urban Farms Ltd, Beckton, London: Sunflower Shoots
- Borough Broth Co., London: Free-Range Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- Crown & Queue Meats, London: Lincoln Imp Dry Cured Sausage
- Hoxton Bakehouse, Southampton: Stone Ground Spelt Loaf
- Copas Traditional Turkeys, Cookham, Berkshire: Free Range Bronze Turkey
- Deersbrook Farm, Braintree, Essex: Grass Fed Beef Box
- Lisa’s Larder, Lymington, Hants: Keyhaven Lamb
- H. Forman & Son, London: H. Forman & Son Royal Fillet
- Wross Lawrence, Brighton, Sussex: Wild Sea Purslane
- The Tomato Stall, Arreton, Isle of Wight: Speciality Isle of Wight Tomatoes
- Owlet Fruit Juice, Lamberhurst, Kent: Owlet Cheerfull Gold Apple Juice and Owlet Rhubarb, Apple & Strawberry Juice
- Tatchbury Manor Farm, Winsor, Southampton: Traditional Pork Pie
The regional finalists will be judged at the national final in July by some of the top names in the food industry. The winning products and producers will be announced online and in the magazine’s October 2017 issue, and then featured throughout the year.