Smoked salmon and dill dip
- September 2016
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 5 min
This smoked salmon and dill dip is the perfect accompaniment for breadsticks, crunchy crudités or used as a sandwich spread.
Or, for another just-as-speedy idea, give this mackerel paté a go!
- 8.7g (5.1g saturated)
- 0.9g (0.9g sugars)
- 180g full-fat cream cheese
- 70g good quality smoked salmon
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ small bunch of fresh dill
- Good pinch of pepper
- Put all the ingredients into a small food processor. Pulse until combined but still flecked with small pieces of salmon. It’s as easy as that!
Rate & review