10-minute mushroom pappardelle
- February 2020
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 10 min
Our 10-minute mushroom pasta recipe is made with a handful of luxurious but easy-to-find ingredients that will take weeknight cooking to a whole new level. You’ve got to try this one!
Check out our easy chicken and mushroom pasta bake too for another feed-a-crowd favourite.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 25.6g (14.1g saturated)
- 35.1g (2.8g sugars)
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 4 large flat mushrooms, sliced
- 250g fresh pappardelle pasta
- Large splash dry white wine
- 150g Boursin Garlic & Herbs
- Handful chopped flatleaf parsley
- 4 tbsp freshly grated parmesan or vegetarian alternative
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add the mushrooms and fry for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling, salted water until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain, reserving a cupful of pasta water.
- Add the wine to the mushrooms, then stir in the Boursin (it will melt to a thick, creamy sauce). Add a little pasta water to loosen. Toss the pasta with the sauce until fully coated, then serve scattered with the parsley and grated cheese.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Goat's cheese recipes
Pappardelle with goat’s cheese, chestnuts, sage and pancetta
Pasta makes the perfect shortcut supper and this pappardelle and goat’s cheese recipe, made with...
Wild garlic recipes
Wild garlic pesto pappardelle with crispy ‘nduja breadcrumbs
This quick wild garlic pesto pasta recipe livens up your midweek repertoire with a spicy...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...