9 egg recipes to cure a hangover
We’ve put together a special collection of cure-all eggy recipes, each with a fuzzy-head-clearing guarantee (plus they happen to be seriously good). Our best advice? Make sure you have the ingredients in the fridge before you go out.
1. Top of the list has to be that hit-the-spot-right-now food: our version of a sausage and egg muffin recipe.
2. This recipe is for the purist. For the person who just wants a good old-fashioned fried egg (with a side of crispy chips) – this will hit the spot.
3. Serve our one-pan chilli eggs with guacamole because brunch should always be a fiesta.
4. Two hangover cures meet. The head-clearing ramen pairs perfectly with a soy sauce-infused egg.
5. Hot chilli and cooling yogurt are the perfect combo in this stick-to-your-ribs Turkish eggs recipe.
6. For the person who’s looking for the party to continue… Fried fritters will soak up all that luscious egg yolk and a little bubbly will wash it all down.
7. It’s never the wrong time to get one or two of your five-a-day, especially when there’s an egg on top… Try this squash and poached egg salad.
8. If you’re one of those people who can’t skip their avocado toast at the weekend (or any time), up your game with this recipe featuring pan-fried avocado.
9. Warming and hearty, this curry is best served on cold, wintry hungover mornings.
What’s your best cure for a hangover? Let us know in the comments below…
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month, save over 40% and get a free 1 year tastecard membershipSubscribe