Cheat’s antipasti tart
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 30 min
Using just a few shortcuts, you can have this vegetarian Italian-style antipasti tart on the table in only half an hour. It makes a great easy lunch or starter.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 375g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 3 tbsp red pesto
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150g mixed antipasti (from a jar, such as artichokes, roasted peppers and aubergines) drained
- ½ 200g pack feta, crumbled
- Fresh basil, to serve
- Lay the puff pastry on a baking tray. Score a 2.5cm margin around the edge and prick the base with a fork.
- Top with red pesto, cherry tomatoes, mixed antipasti and feta. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6 for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil to serve.
Rate & review