Chicken and feta couscous
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 8 minutes
All this easy no-cook chicken recipe requires you to do is put the kettle on. It’s ready in just 8 minutes!
- 100g sachet Ainsley Harriott’s Spice Sensation Couscous
- 175ml boiling water
- 50g feta, crumbled
- A small handful fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 2 ripe vine tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 100g mixed marinated olives
- 200g pack roasted lemon and herb chicken fillets, torn into large pieces
- Lemon wedges to squeeze over, if you like
- Put the couscous in a large bowl. Pour over the boiling water, stir, cover with cling film and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff up the grains with a fork. Stir through the feta, mint leaves, tomatoes, and olives.
- Stir through the roasted lemon and herb chicken fillets. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Giant couscous with courgette, fig and goat’s cheese
A quick, easy to make veggie recipe made with giant couscous, courgettes, fresh mint, figs...