Cherries with blue cheese
- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 10 minutes
Something new (and easy) for your summer cheeseboard. This quick fruit and cheese dessert is bound to be a popular pud.
- 1 punnet of cherries
- A good wedge of (vegetarian) blue cheese
- A pile of sweetmeal biscuits, such as plain digestives
- Pick up a punnet of cherries, wash and dry them, then put into a pretty serving bowl. Sit the bowl on a large platter.
- To serve, simply put a good wedge of blue cheese, such as Roquefort, and a pile of sweetmeal biscuits, such as plain digestives, alongside.
- Serve in the middle of the table with side plates for people to help themselves.
Rate & review