Cherries with blue cheese
- August 2008
- 1 punnet of cherries
- A good wedge of (vegetarian) blue cheese
- A pile of sweetmeal biscuits, such as plain digestives
- Pick up a punnet of cherries, wash and dry them, then put into a pretty serving bowl. Sit the bowl on a large platter.
- To serve, simply put a good wedge of blue cheese, such as Roquefort, and a pile of sweetmeal biscuits, such as plain digestives, alongside.
- Serve in the middle of the table with side plates for people to help themselves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter