Clementine pisco sour
- January 2013
- Serves 10
- Hands-on time 5 min
A festive twist on a classic pisco sour cocktail, this refreshing drink makes a change from champagne at Christmas or New Year’s Eve parties. If you can’t find pisco, you could use a white rum instead.
- 400ml pisco (if you can’t find pisco, use white rum)
- 600ml fresh clementine juice
- 150ml fresh lemon juice
- 200ml orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 10 clementine slices, halved and studded with 1-2 cloves each to garnish
- Half fill 10 highball glasses with crushed ice. Shake half the pisco, juices and orange liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice, then strain into 5 of the glasses. Repeat with the remaining liquid ingredients. Drop 2 clove-studded clementine halves into each glass.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Clementine and pistachio mince pies
When you’re eating mince pies every day, it’s nice to bite in to something a...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...