Clementine pisco sour
- January 2013
- Serves 10
- Hands-on time 5 min
A festive twist on a classic pisco sour cocktail, this refreshing drink makes a change from champagne at Christmas or New Year’s Eve parties. If you can’t find pisco, you could use a white rum instead.
- 400ml pisco (if you can’t find pisco, use white rum)
- 600ml fresh clementine juice
- 150ml fresh lemon juice
- 200ml orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- 10 clementine slices, halved and studded with 1-2 cloves each to garnish
- Half fill 10 highball glasses with crushed ice. Shake half the pisco, juices and orange liqueur in a cocktail shaker with ice, then strain into 5 of the glasses. Repeat with the remaining liquid ingredients. Drop 2 clove-studded clementine halves into each glass.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Clementine and pistachio mince pies
When you’re eating mince pies every day, it’s nice to bite in to something a...