- December 2011
- Serves 8
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 10 minutes to cook, plus chilling
Enjoy this festive clementine cocktail recipe with canapés on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s day…
- Dairy-free recipes
- 17.3g (17.7g sugars)
- Juice of 15 clementines, sieved (you’ll need 375ml juice)
- 70g caster sugar
- 1½ bottles champagne or prosecco
- 80ml Campari
- To make the clementine syrup, pour the juice into a pan with the sugar, heat gently until the sugar has dissolved, then bubble for a good 10 minutes until it has reduced by a third and has started to go syrupy. Remove from the heat, strain through a fine sieve and set aside to cool completely.
- Divide the clementine syrup evenly among 8 champagne glasses (just over 1 tbsp in each) and top with champagne or prosecco, finishing each with a dash of Campari (about 2 tsp or to taste).
Make the clementine syrup up to 3 days in advance and keep in a jug in the fridge.
Rate & review