Courgette and buttermilk salad
- July 2017
- Serves 1
- Hands-on time 10 min
Courgette is tossed through a creamy buttermilk dressing to create a light, flavoursome lunch. Even better, it only takes 10 minutes to make.
Looking for something else? We have lots more recipes for 1 person for you to try.
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 100ml buttermilk,
- ½ small garlic clove, crushed
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- small bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 courgettes
- Goat’s cheese, crumbled
- a few fresh basil leaves
- Whisk the buttermilk, garlic, lemon zest and juice, fresh mint and poppy seeds in a bowl, then season.
- Peel the courgettes into ribbons with a Y-shape peeler, toss in the dressing and serve sprinkled with the goat’s cheese and a few fresh basil leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Courgette and farro summer soup
The courgette and farro soup recipe is easy and delicious, and makes the most of...