Courgette and buttermilk salad
- July 2017
- Serves 1
- Hands-on time 10 min
Courgette is tossed through a creamy buttermilk dressing to create a light, flavoursome lunch. Even better, it only takes 10 minutes to make.
Looking for something else? We have lots more recipes for 1 person for you to try.
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 100ml buttermilk,
- ½ small garlic clove, crushed
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- small bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 courgettes
- Goat’s cheese, crumbled
- a few fresh basil leaves
- Whisk the buttermilk, garlic, lemon zest and juice, fresh mint and poppy seeds in a bowl, then season.
- Peel the courgettes into ribbons with a Y-shape peeler, toss in the dressing and serve sprinkled with the goat’s cheese and a few fresh basil leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Courgette and farro summer soup
The courgette and farro soup recipe is easy and delicious, and makes the most of...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...