- July 2007
- ½ white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, shredded
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice
- Put the cabbage, carrots, radishes, cucumber and spring onions into a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Toss with the coleslaw ingredients just before serving with the barbecue dishes.
To make sure the coleslaw is crunchy, dress it just before you’re ready to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...