- July 2007
- Serves 6
- Hands on time 20 mins
This five-spice coleslaw is a quick and easy vegetarian side-dish perfect for any summer party.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 3.8g (0.6g saturated)
- 7.3g (6.7g sugars)
- ½ white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, halved, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, shredded
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Chinese five-spice
- Put the cabbage, carrots, radishes, cucumber and spring onions into a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Toss with the coleslaw ingredients just before serving with the barbecue dishes.
To make sure the coleslaw is crunchy, dress it just before you’re ready to serve.
Rate & review