Grilled artichoke hearts with jamón, broad beans and spring onions
- August 2013
- Serves 4
- Ready in 20 min
This Spanish Iberico ham recipe uses up seasonal broad beans and spring onions. It serves 4 and only takes 20 minutes to make.
Love artichokes? We’ve got lots more ideas on how to use the vegetable in our artichoke recipe collection.
- 9.3g (3g saturated)
- 8.8g (5.5g sugar)
- 12 jamón Iberico slices
- 250g podded broad beans (fresh or frozen)
- 280g jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 large spring onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Toss the spring onions with the olive oil and seasoning. Heat a pan until smoking, then add the onions. Cook for 7 minutes, turning, until lightly charred and starting to wilt.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broad beans for 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain and refresh under cold water, then pop off the grey skins from half the broad beans (discard).
- Add all the beans to the spring onions in the pan with a knob of butter. Turn up the heat, add the artichoke hearts, and fry for 2-3 minutes to brown. Take off the heat, add the juice of 1 lemon, season, then toss with 12 jamón Iberico slices, torn, to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...