Artichoke and parma ham pizza
- July 2015
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 10-15 min, oven time 10 min
Make use of clever and timesaving ingredients with this artichoke and parma ham shortcut pizza recipe.
- 100ml crème fraîche
- Juice ½ lemon
- 5 rosemary sprigs
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 Tesco small thin & crispy pizza bases, or similar
- 150g drained Tesco artichoke hearts in water, or similar
- 3 parma ham slices
- 100g Tesco mozzarella pearls (small mozzarella balls), or similar
- Olive oil for greasing/drizzling
- Heat the oven to 240°C/220°C fan/ gas 9. Put the crème fraîche in a bowl and squeeze in the lemon juice. Roughly chop 4 rosemary sprigs, then add to the bowl. Crush in the garlic, then mix well.
- Put the pizza bases on a large, oiled baking sheet, then spread each one with half the crème fraîche mixture. Pat the artichokes dry with kitchen paper, slice if large, then divide between the pizzas. Tear the parma ham into strips and scatter over the pizzas with the mozzarella balls (halved if larger than small marbles). Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with a little oil.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and cook the pizzas for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Slice, then serve sprinkled with black pepper.
Rate & review