Iced peach tea
- September 2005
- Serves 4
- Hands on time 10 mins, plus cooling
This iced peach tea recipe is just peachy perfect for a summer’s day.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 1 tbsp China and Darjeeling leaf tea
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 passion fruit, halved
- 500ml peach juice, or white grape and peach juice
- Crushed ice, to serve
- Put the tea leaves into a heatproof jug, pour over 500ml boiling water and leave to infuse for 5 minutes. Strain the tea into a serving jug, add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Set aside to cool.
- Scoop out the passion fruit pulp and sieve to extract the juice. Discard the seeds. Add the passion fruit juice to the tea along with the peach juice. Pour over crushed ice to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Easy homemade lemonade
A quick and easy summer classic, this fool-proof homemade lemonade recipe will become a favourite...