Lemon curd and passion fruit ice cream
- August 2008
- A pack of meringue nests
- 284ml pot whipping cream
- 300g jar lemon curd
- Pulp from 4 passion fruits
- Crush a pack of meringue nests and set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the whipping cream to soft peaks. Fold in the jar of lemon curd, add the meringues and stir in the pulp from 4 passion fruits.
- Spoon into a 1.5-litre loaf tin lined with 2 layers of cling film. Freeze overnight.
- Turn out, slice and serve with extra passion fruit.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...