Lemon curd and passion fruit ice cream
- August 2008
- Serves 8
- 15 minutes, plus overnight freezing
A deliciously light and creamy dessert that easy to make. Requires overnight freezing.
- Gluten-free recipes
- A pack of meringue nests
- 284ml pot whipping cream
- 300g jar lemon curd
- Pulp from 4 passion fruits
- Crush a pack of meringue nests and set aside.
- In a bowl, whip the whipping cream to soft peaks. Fold in the jar of lemon curd, add the meringues and stir in the pulp from 4 passion fruits.
- Spoon into a 1.5-litre loaf tin lined with 2 layers of cling film. Freeze overnight.
- Turn out, slice and serve with extra passion fruit.
Rate & review