Mini prawn poppadoms
- December 2010
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g raw peeled king prawns
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to drizzle (we used Blue Dragon)
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 20 mini poppadoms (we used Patak’s)
- 1 little gem lettuce, leaves separated and shredded
- Handful of fresh coriander, leaves picked
- Lime wedges to squeeze over
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat. Add the prawns and stir-fry for a couple of minutes, then add the sweet chilli sauce and spring onions. Cook for 1 minute more until sticky and glazed, then remove.
- Arrange the poppadoms on a serving plate, sprinkle a little shredded lettuce on to each, then spoon on the prawns and spring onion. Drizzle with a little more sweet chilli, if you like, and top each with a coriander leaf. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Fill homemade filo pastry baskets with a prawn cocktail or ham and asparagus filling then...
Easy Thai prawn cakes with dipping sauce and rocket salad
Bursting with vibrant flavours of coriander, lime and ginger, these Thai prawn cakes with sweet...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...