No-bake peach tarts
- May 2009
- Serves 6
- Hands on time 15 min, plus chilling
This quick pud recipe uses the fridge instead of the oven and creates less than 15 minutes work. A delicious no-bake peach tart is the perfect end to an evening.
- 250g ginger biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 6 x 100g crème brûlée pots (we used Bonne Maman, from major supermarkets)
- 205g can peach slices, drained
- Finely crush the ginger biscuits and mix with melted butter. Press into the bases and sides of 6 x 10cm small tart cases and chill for 10 minutes.
- Scoop the contents from the crème brûlée pots into a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Remove the tart cases from the tins (you may need a sharp knife) and fill with the crème brûlée. Spoon a few peach slices over each tart. Chill until ready to serve.
Rate & review