Parma and tomato wrap pizza
- August 2007
- Serves 2
- Takes 10 minutes to make and 10-12 minutes in the oven
This Parma and tomato wrap pizza recipe is easy to prepare and has the authentic taste of an Italian pizza. A quick and comforting meal.
- 2 flour tortilla wraps
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomao paste
- 200g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 6 slices Parma ham (torn) and
- Handful fresh salad spinach
- 12g ball buffalo mozzarella
- Olive oil
- Dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7.
- Lay the tortilla wraps on 2 baking sheets and spread each with the sun-dried tomato paste.
- Scatter each tortilla with cherry tomatoes, Parma ham, a handful fresh salad spinach and the buffalo mozzarella, drained and torn into pieces.
- Drizzle each with olive oil and scatter with a little dried oregano. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Serve with a mixed salad.
Rate & review