Parma ham and mozzarella pizza
- January 2006
- Makes 32 slices
- Takes 15 minutes to make, 12-15 minutes to bake
Easy parma ham and smoked mozzarella pizza slices to feed your party guests – you’ll get around 32 slices out of the two pizzas.
- 2.7g (0.9g saturated)
- 6.4g (0.7g sugar)
- 2 fresh thin and crispy pizza bases (330g pack), or make your own with our basic pizza dough recipe
- 250g jar tomato and herb pizza topping
- 150g smoked mozzarella, finely diced
- 6 slices Parma ham, torn into strips
- 30g wild rocket
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Place each pizza base on a non-stick baking sheet. Spread over the topping, going as close to the edge as you can. Dot with mozzarella and Parma ham and season lightly. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the base is golden and the topping is hot.
- Top each pizza with a few rocket leaves, then drizzle with a little oil. Cut each into 16 thin wedges. Transfer to serving plates and serve hot or at room temperature.
You’ll find smoked mozzarella in Waitrose and Italian delis, or just use plain mozzarella.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter