Pick-and-mix butter bean wraps
- April 2007
- For 4-6 people
- Ready in 20 minutes
Learn how to make basic butter bean wraps and then pick and choose from a selection of fillings, such as grilled houmous and roasted vegetables.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 410g can butter beans
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 flour tortillas
- 400g can tuna steak in oil, drained and flaked
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 125g baby spinach leaves
- 200g ready-roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and sliced
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 150g mature Cheddar, roughly grated
- Make the butter bean houmous. Drain the beans, reserving a few tablespoons of liquid. Whizz the beans, reserved liquid, lemon juice and oil until smooth and creamy. Season to taste.
- Heat the tortillas according to the pack instructions. Spread with butter bean houmous, then fill with your choice of pick-and-mix toppings. Wrap up tightly in baking paper, label and transport in an airtight container.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...