Pork, sage and feta bake
- September 2011
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 pork fillet (about 400g), cut into medallions
- 200g cooking chorizo, sliced
- 200g new potatoes, sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 10-12 fresh sage leaves
- 150g feta, thinly sliced
- Handful of fresh flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a roasting tin over a high heat on the hob. Season the pork medallions and fry in a single layer for 1 minute on each side or until they are nicely browned. Remove from the tin and set aside to rest.
- Tumble the chorizo, potatoes, onion, lemon and remaining oil into the hot tin, season and (wearing oven gloves!) put in the oven. Roast for 10-15 minutes, then take out and toss the contents together well to coat the vegetables in the chorizo juices. Top with the pork and sage, then return the tin to the oven to cook for a further 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the feta and parsley and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Baked pork tenderloin and leeks with black olive tapenade
It’s easier than you think to make your own tapenade, and it takes this from...
Cider-baked pork with apple and fennel
An autumnal recipe of pork cutlets with roasted apple and fennel – perfect for a...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...