Pulled pork, mustard, fennel and sage roll
- November 2011
- Serves 4
- 10 min
Our cheat’s pulled pork, made with shredded ham hock makes a great sandwich filling with mustard, fennel and sage.
- 10.3g (1.7g saturated)
- 33g (5.6g sugars)
- 270g shredded ham hock (from Waitrose or other supermarket deli counters)
- 1 tbsp toasted fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp apple sauce
- 1-2 dollops of mayonnaise
- A small bunch of finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 crusty rolls
- Rocket, to serve
- Take the shredded ham hock, stir through the toasted fennel seeds, Dijon mustard, apple sauce, mayonnaise and fresh sage. Season.
- Butter the crusty rolls and fill with the tender pork mix and some peppery rocket.
Rate & review