Pulled pork, mustard, fennel and sage roll
- November 2011
- 270g shredded ham hock (from Waitrose or other supermarket deli counters)
- 1 tbsp toasted fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp apple sauce
- 1-2 dollops of mayonnaise
- A small bunch of finely chopped fresh sage
- 4 crusty rolls
- Rocket, to serve
- Take the shredded ham hock, stir through the toasted fennel seeds, Dijon mustard, apple sauce, mayonnaise and fresh sage. Season.
- Butter the crusty rolls and fill with the tender pork mix and some peppery rocket.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
30-minute meal recipes
Gammon schnitzel sandwich with pineapple piccalilli
Pineapple and piccalilli are gammon’s best friends, so we’ve combined...
Savoury pancake recipes
Pulled pork with okonomiyaki (Japanese savoury pancakes)
Impress your guests with a Japanese-style brunch of melt-in-the-mouth pulled...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter