Quick coronation chicken sandwich
- October 2009
- Serves 1
- Ready in 5 minutes
Leftover chicken is shredded and mixed with mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and chutney to create the ultimate sandwich filling.
- Leftover cooked chicken (or 1 small chicken breast)
- Greek yoghurt
- Mango chutney
- Curry powder
- Crusty bread
- Watercress or baby leaf salad
- Take a handful of leftover cooked chicken, shredded (or poach 1 small chicken breast in water for 10 minutes, then cool and shred).
- Mix with equal dollops of mayonnaise and Greek yogurt, a spoonful of mango chutney and a sprinkling of mild curry powder.
- Season well and stir in some chopped coriander.
- Butter slices of crusty bread, fill with the chicken mixture and some watercress or baby leaf salad.
Rate & review