Quick miso pork stir-fry
- January 2019
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 20 min
This quick miso pork stir-fry is a chuck-it-all-in-the-pan kind of meal. Plus, it packs in two of your five-a-day in one brilliant bowlful.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 14g (3.1g saturated)
- 64.2g (9.9g sugars)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250g free-range British pork mince
- 3 tbsp miso paste (from most large supermarkets)
- 1 leek, sliced
- ½ red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 300g noodles (fresh or dried, prepared/cooked according to pack instructions)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 finely sliced red chilli and some sliced spring onions to garnish
- Lime wedges to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over a high heat. Add the pork mince and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes until browned and beginning to crisp. Add the miso paste and stir to combine.
- Stir in the leek and red cabbage and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the carrot, noodles, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Toss together and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the stir-fry among plates or bowls, garnish with sliced fresh chilli and spring onions and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review