Roasted almonds with grana padano and paprika
- September 2007
- Serves 6
- Takes 5 minutes to make and 8-10 minutes to roast
A great pre-dinner nibble, these roasted almonds with grana padano cheese can be addictive. If there are any left, you can store them in an airtight jar for up to a week.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp finely grated Grana Padano
- 300g whole blanched almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan180C/gas 6. In a large bowl, lightly whisk the egg white with a fork until frothy. Stir in the paprika and Grana Padano. Add the nuts to the cheese mixture, stirring to coat evenly.
- Spread the nuts in a single layer on a non-stick baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool. Serve with flutes of chilled Prosecco.
Rate & review