Mediterranean-style roasted vegetable salad
- August 2015
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 25 min, oven time 40 min
You’ll be reminded of sunny summer holidays as you enjoy this Mediterranean-style salad, packed with roasted vegetables and served with a tangy yoghurt dressing.
Enjoy our Mediterranean summer roasted vegetable traybake too, with a sprinkling of tangy goat’s cheese.
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 11.8g (3.9g saturated)
- 65.1g (24g sugars)
- 3 mixed peppers
- 1 aubergine
- 3 courgettes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- 400g tin cannellini beans
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sumac
- Bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Deseed and thickly slice the peppers, then chop the aubergine, courgettes and sweet potatoes into large chunks.
- Combine in a large roasting tin along with 2 tbsp oil and some salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, turn the vegetables and add the cannellini beans, drained and rinsed, then roast for a further 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile crush the garlic and mix into the Greek yogurt along with the sumac. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- When the vegetables are golden and cooked through, stir through the coriander and serve with a generous dollop of the sumac yogurt.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Aubergine rolls with pesto
A simple recipe of aubergine rolls with home-made pesto that’s delicious, impressive and suitable for...