- August 2009
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 min to make and 20 min to cook
Salmon fillets, potatoes, vegetables and a creamy lemon sauce, all in one parcel and using just one tray in the oven – easy, job done!
If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, we’ve got lots more salmon fillet recipes for you try.
- 45g (15.4g saturated)
- 26.9g (3.6g sugar)
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 200g peas, fresh or frozen
- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley or mint
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 120ml vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 7-8 minutes until tender, then drain.
- Lay 4 sheets of heart-shaped baking paper on a work surface and divide the potatoes between them, placing them in the middle. Top each with peas, butter, parsley (or mint), lemon zest and crème fraîche. Place a salmon fillet on each pile, season and drizzle with the oil, lemon juice and stock.
- Bring up the matching sides of the paper and seal each parcel by crimping its edges together, starting with the round end and finishing at the point. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes until the fish is just cooked, then serve each parcel to be opened at the table.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter