- August 2009
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 min to make and 20 min to cook
Salmon fillets, potatoes, vegetables and a creamy lemon sauce, all in one parcel and using just one tray in the oven – easy, job done!
If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, we’ve got lots more salmon fillet recipes for you try.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 45g (15.4g saturated)
- 26.9g (3.6g sugar)
- 500g baby new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 200g peas, fresh or frozen
- 50g butter
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley or mint
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 120ml vegetable stock
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5. Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 7-8 minutes until tender, then drain.
- Lay 4 sheets of heart-shaped baking paper on a work surface and divide the potatoes between them, placing them in the middle. Top each with peas, butter, parsley (or mint), lemon zest and crème fraîche. Place a salmon fillet on each pile, season and drizzle with the oil, lemon juice and stock.
- Bring up the matching sides of the paper and seal each parcel by crimping its edges together, starting with the round end and finishing at the point. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 8-10 minutes until the fish is just cooked, then serve each parcel to be opened at the table.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...