Skagen (prawn salad)
- March 2018
- Serves 6 as a sharing starter
- 5 min
A super quick, Scandi-style spin on a prawn cocktail. Serve on rye sourdough crispbreads for a moreish nibble or starter at your next dinner party.
- 3.6g (1g saturated)
- 11.6g (1g sugars)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soured cream
- Zest of ½ lemon, plus 1 tsp juice
- 200g cooked, peeled sustainable Atlantic prawns
- ½ small chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Mix the olive oil, soured cream, lemon zest and juice and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Stir in the prawns, red onion and parsley.
- Spoon on to crispbreads (we like Peter’s Yard Original Sourdough Crispbread, from Sainsbury’s and Waitrose) and sprinkle with more fresh parsley.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spicy prawn and chickpea curry
Adding chickpeas to recipes is a great way to save money as you can get...