- August 2008
- Serves 4
- Ready in 15 min
A simple salad that’s highly nutritious. It looks lovely too.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- 4 flaked smoked mackerel fillets
- 8 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, then blanched and refreshed under cold running water
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- A good handful sprouts (such as alfalfa and purple radish)
- 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar for a dressing
- In a large bowl, mix together mackerel fillets, radishes, broccoli, sunflower seeds and sprouts.
- Mix olive oil and red wine vinegar for a dressing and pour over to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Grilled mackerel, grapefruit and pesto freekeh salad
The combination of crispy grilled mackerel, sharp grapefruit and the nutty flavour of freekeh, all...