- August 2008
- 4 flaked smoked mackerel fillets
- 8 thinly sliced radishes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, then blanched and refreshed under cold running water
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- A good handful sprouts (such as alfalfa and purple radish)
- 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp red wine vinegar for a dressing
- In a large bowl, mix together mackerel fillets, radishes, broccoli, sunflower seeds and sprouts.
- Mix olive oil and red wine vinegar for a dressing and pour over to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Grilled mackerel, grapefruit and pesto freekeh salad
The combination of crispy grilled mackerel, sharp grapefruit and the...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter