Turkey coleslaw in a baguette
- January 2006
- 300g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 celery stick, finely sliced
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 500g cooked white turkey meat, shredded or torn into chunks
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 large baguette
- 50g butter, softened
- 125g Parmesan, coarsely grated
- Put the cabbage, carrot, celery and spring onions into a large bowl. Season and mix well. Add the zest, turkey and parsley. In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise and yogurt and add to the coleslaw. Mix together.
- Cut the baguette into 6 even pieces, split open and spread each piece with butter and scatter with the Parmesan. Preheat the grill to high and toast the bread until golden brown. Sandwich the coleslaw between the Parmesan baguette pieces and serve warm.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...