Warm potato salad with green tahini and herb dressing
- April 2016
- Serves 4 as a side
- Hands-on time 10 min
This warm potato salad with a zesty tahini and herb dressing makes a welcome change from the classic mayo-coated version.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Gluten-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- 15.1g (2.2g saturated)
- 40.9g (4.9g sugars)
- 1kg jersey royals
- 25g tahini
- Small bunch fresh flatleaf parsley
- Small bunch fresh mint, plus ½ tbsp, chopped, to garnish
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to squeeze over
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan of salted water for about 25 minutes or until tender, then drain and leave to cool slightly.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together (except the ½ tbsp chopped mint and lemon wedges) in a small food processor, or pound in a pestle and mortar, into a smooth paste.
- While the potatoes are still warm, cut them in half, then toss with the dressing and a generous pinch of salt. Scatter with the extra chopped mint, then squeeze over a little lemon juice to serve.
Make the potato salad a day ahead. Let it come to room temperature, then keep covered in the fridge. Refresh it with a little olive oil to serve, if needed.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...