We’re hiring! Check out our new video producer role
What’s the role? Video producer, Eye to Eye Media, London
More info: Eye to Eye Media produce high quality food media including the award-winning delicious. magazine, website and social channels alongside a portfolio of highly acclaimed food media projects for key clients such as Waitrose & Partners. It’s busy, exciting and most importantly we LOVE food. We have large, highly-engaged audiences cross-platform, and we strive to produce the best quality content for them to enjoy, whether it’s a recipe, video or an in-depth feature about a food producer or manufacturer.
We are looking for a dynamic video producer to join our company Eye to Eye Media (ETE). You will work primarily across deliciousmagazine.co.uk and associated channels, starting as soon as possible.
This exciting role will see the successful candidate produce, shoot and edit high-quality and innovative multi-platform video content for both the delicious. brand and ETE’s commercial clients. Helping to evolve the video identity for Eye to Eye media (ETE), the successful candidate will have a flair for creative storytelling, an appreciation of brand identity and a true passion for food.
Working across projects for delicious. digital and marketing, Waitrose & Partners and other prospective clients, this role offers an exciting opportunity to help shape a multi-platform approach to content. Reporting to the Head of Food and working closely with other creative leads, the video producer will plan and deliver video content in line with ETE’s video strategy and broader content goals.
- To work closely with the digital, editorial and food desks to produce engaging multi-platform video content for delicious. brand as well as external clients.
- To manage the video production workflow from pitch through to delivery engaging with all relevant desks within Eye to Eye, ensuring delivery of content on brand, on time, and on budget. This will comprise writing briefs and call sheets, managing media and responding to feedback on projects.
- To arrange and shoot high quality video for use on various digital platforms including social.
- To edit video material – both self-shot and provided by third parties – re-purposing for different platforms as required and delivering to agreed deadlines.
- To manage media assets and maintain a video media archive for Eye to Eye.
- To brief the food team and external content providers (influencers, chefs, food writers etc) on best practice for self-filmed or UGC content. Ensuring a consistent high-quality output for all content.
- To pitch creative ideas for video content, helping to shape a distinctive Eye to Eye video style that is in-line with brand identity and responsive to wider trends in video and food media.
- To stay up to date and report to the wider team on trends in video and food media, especially related to commercial opportunities.
- To collaborate with the marketing department to create targeted promotional content for Eye to Eye Media, to help promote print products, subscriptions, reader offers etc.
Key skills and experience
- Proven track record creating high-quality video content for a variety of digital platforms. Experience in producing, shooting and editing is essential, and a good working knowledge of colour grading, sound editing, and basic motion graphics is required. Experience in food content highly favourable.
- Demonstrable practical knowledge of technical equipment and software related to video production and editing, especially Adobe Suite (After Effects/Premiere Pro). A good understanding of camera, sound and lighting equipment is highly favourable.
- Outstanding storytelling ability as applied to video, with a creative approach to shooting and editing content.
- Experience adapting video material for various purposes, and an ability to plan shoots with multi-use and commerciality in mind.
- Ability to manage resources, including video media, technical equipment and budgets, to deliver outcomes in a cost-effective manner.
- Team player with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues within Eye to Eye and with individuals and organisations outside of it.
- Proactive, self-motivated and highly organised with an ability to effectively manage tasks and deadlines autonomously. Flexibility to work across a number of different projects and manage project timelines is a must.
- A passion for food and interest in food media trends; keen interest in staying ahead of the curve.
If this is you, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a full CV and a brief summary of why you believe you are right for this role. Last date for applications will be 6th May 2022.
Subscribe to our magazine
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter