- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of sea salt
- 25g pine nuts
- 250g pitted black olives
- Handful fresh flatleaf parsley
- 125ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- Put the garlic and sea salt into the bowl of a small food processor and pulse, then add the pine nuts and pulse again until roughly chopped (be careful not to over-process).
- Add the black olives and flatleaf parsley and pulse carefully until well mixed but still very textured.
- Turn into a bowl and stir through the extra-virgin olive oil and mix until you have a juicy paste, seasoning as you go.