How to make a mini piping bag
A nifty trick that you’ll be nimble at in no time, with a little practice.
- Cut a square piece of baking paper in half diagonally to give two equal triangles.
- Taking one of the pieces of paper, fold one of the more acute (pointed) corners up to meet the ‘middle’ corner, to start making a cone.
- Take the corner on the other side and instead of folding it up, wrap it around to complete a cone.
- Shape the cone so the corners align, then fold them inside so it holds its shape.
- Fill the piping bag with icing, then roll the top down to seal and snip the point off the bag.
- Squeeze from the top to start piping – be gentle as too much pressure will split the bag.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe