Barbecued corn on the cob
- August 2005
- Serves 4
- Ready in 25 minutes
Cooking sweetcorn on a barbecue is so easy. And, as barbecue menus can be a bit heavy on the bangers, burgers and steaks, this corn on the cob recipe introduces a welcome veggie course or side dish.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 4 cobs of corn
- 125g softened butter
- 1 deseeded and finely chopped red chilli
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Put 4 cobs of corn into a large bowl of cold water to soak for 30 minutes.
- Beat together butter, red chilli and chopped fresh coriander. Shake off the excess water from the corn and put each onto a sheet of foil. Divide the butter between each and wrap up in the foil.
- Cook on the barbecue over a low to medium heat for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally. Open carefully, making sure you don’t lose any of the flavoured butter.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...