Creamy chicken, lemon and spinach pappardelle
- January 2012
- 350g Pappardelle pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sliced chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 finely sliced garlic cloves
- The juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- 150ml double cream
- 200g baby spinach
- Parmesan shavings
- Plunge 350g pappardelle into a pan of boiling salted water and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan, add 2 sliced chicken breasts and fry for 4 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp dry sherry and 2 finely sliced garlic cloves, then bubble until reduced.
- Stir in the grated zest of 1 lemon, 150ml double cream and 200g baby spinach.
- Drain the pasta, then add to the pan. Squeeze over the juice of the lemon, season well, then serve topped with Parmesan shavings.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...