Elderflower prosecco with cucumber
- August 2019
- Serves 8
- Hands-on time 10 min
Complete any summer party with this light elderflower prosecco cocktail, garnished with cucumber ribbons for extra freshness. Try our elderflower fizz too, for a low-alcohol alternative.
- ½ large cucumber
- Ice cubes to serve
- 180ml elderflower cordial
- 750ml bottle prosecco
- 300ml tonic water or sparkling water
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Slice the cucumber lengthways, then use a teaspoon to scrape out and discard the seeds. Peel the cucumber into long, thin ribbons using a Y-shaped peeler (or slice thinly with a sharp knife).
- Fill 8 tall glasses with ice, divide the elderflower cordial, prosecco and tonic water equally among the glasses, then add the cucumber ribbons/slices and mint leaves.
- Squeeze over the lime wedges, then drop into the glasses. Swirl to mix. Serve with spiced nuts or crisps.
Rate & review