Fruity vodka jellies
- July 2006
- 3 gelatine leaves (we like SuperCook Select Fine Leaf Gelatine platinum grade, from major supermarkets)
- 50ml Belvoir Summer Berries Cordial
- 100ml vodka
- Fresh raspberries, to decorate
- Put the gelatine into a bowl, cover with cold water and soak for 15 minutes, until softened.
- Pour the cordial and 150ml water into a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring just to the boil, then remove from the heat. Squeeze the excess water from the gelatine, then gradually stir into the hot cordial, until thoroughly melted. Stir in the vodka, then tip into a jug.
- Divide between 8 x 50ml shot glasses. Chill for 4 hours or until set. Decorate each with a fresh raspberry to serve.
See Gin and tonic jellies, too.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Recipes with gin
Vanilla pannacottas with sloe gin and rosemary jelly
The addition of rosemary and sloe gin-spiked jelly takes these from classic pannacotta to a...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...