Fruity vodka jellies
- July 2006
- 3 gelatine leaves (we like SuperCook Select Fine Leaf Gelatine platinum grade, from major supermarkets)
- 50ml Belvoir Summer Berries Cordial
- 100ml vodka
- Fresh raspberries, to decorate
- Put the gelatine into a bowl, cover with cold water and soak for 15 minutes, until softened.
- Pour the cordial and 150ml water into a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring just to the boil, then remove from the heat. Squeeze the excess water from the gelatine, then gradually stir into the hot cordial, until thoroughly melted. Stir in the vodka, then tip into a jug.
- Divide between 8 x 50ml shot glasses. Chill for 4 hours or until set. Decorate each with a fresh raspberry to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Make-ahead dessert recipes
Blood orange jellies with madeleines and chantilly cream
The beautiful citrussy flavour of these jellies, served with zesty...
Orange and Campari jellies with caramelised vanilla oranges
Our zingy cocktail-inspired dessert recipe for orange and Campari jellies...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter