Sausage linguine with courgette and garlic
- August 2012
- Serves 4
- Takes 20-30 minutes
- 55.9g (28.9g saturated)
- 71.8g (7.5g sugars)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 sausages, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 300ml crème fraîche
- 2 courgettes
- 350g linguine
- chopped fresh parsley to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages until cooked through. Remove.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Return the sausages to the pan, stir in the crème fraîche and heat gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Grate the courgettes into the sauce, then stir. Plunge the linguine into a large pan of boiling salted water and cook for 7-8 minutes until al dente. Drain, then toss through the sauce until well combined. Season, then serve immediately, sprinkled with the parsley.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Creamy sausage pasta with watercress and chestnut pesto
Our speedy sausage pasta recipe, with chestnuts and watercress, serves two people and uses shortcut...