Sausage linguine with courgette and garlic
- August 2012
- Serves 4
- Takes 20-30 minutes
- 55.9g (28.9g saturated)
- 71.8g (7.5g sugars)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 sausages, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 300ml crème fraîche
- 2 courgettes
- 350g linguine
- chopped fresh parsley to serve
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the sausages until cooked through. Remove.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Return the sausages to the pan, stir in the crème fraîche and heat gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Grate the courgettes into the sauce, then stir. Plunge the linguine into a large pan of boiling salted water and cook for 7-8 minutes until al dente. Drain, then toss through the sauce until well combined. Season, then serve immediately, sprinkled with the parsley.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Creamy sausage pasta with watercress and chestnut pesto
Our speedy sausage pasta recipe, with chestnuts and watercress, serves two people and uses shortcut...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...