- July 2010
- Serves 4
- Takes 10 minutes to make, 10-15 minutes to cook
A pasta recipe with that something extra, this dish combines Italian flavours with homemade Scandinavian gravadlax, turning a rustic meal into something special.
- 22.2g (4.6g saturated)
- 62.1g (3.1g sugar)
- 300g tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 250g broad beans, podded
- 3 tbsp soured cream
- Grated zest of 1 lemon, plus juice of ½
- Small handful fresh dill, chopped
- Large handful rocket
- 400g gravadlax, sliced
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water in a saucepan according to the packet instructions, drain and toss with 1 tbsp of the extra-virgin olive oil, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, blanch the broad beans in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then drain and refresh them under cold running water. You can slip them out of their outer skins if you like. Add them to the warm tagliatelle.
- In a bowl, mix the soured cream with the remaining olive oil, lemon zest and juice, dill and rocket. Season well, then toss with the pasta. Stir the gravadlax through the pasta mixture and serve immediately.
Rate & review