- 250g cream cheese
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 8 ready-made pancakes (we like Woodside Farm)
- 300g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 8 cornichons, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice in a bowl, then spread over the pancakes.
- Top with the slices of smoked salmon, then scatter with the chopped cornichons and dill.
- Roll tightly from one side into a roll. Trim and discard the ends, then slice on an angle into 3cm slices.
- Arrange on a serving plate.