Smoked salmon pancake wraps
- December 2010
- Makes about 40
- Hands on time 15 minutes
These smoked salmon pancake wraps look like mini roulades. A great choice of quick savoury can apé or something different for Pancake Day.
Or, for a full-sized smoked salmon pancake, try our horseradish pancakes with smoked salmon and dill sauce.
- 250g cream cheese
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 8 ready-made pancakes (we like Woodside Farm)
- 300g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 8 cornichons, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice in a bowl, then spread over the pancakes.
- Top with the slices of smoked salmon, then scatter with the chopped cornichons and dill.
- Roll tightly from one side into a roll. Trim and discard the ends, then slice on an angle into 3cm slices.
- Arrange on a serving plate.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Crab and avocado tortillas
These canapés from Jason Atherton taste as good as they look. If you don’t have...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...