Green coriander chutney
- March 2020
- Makes 280ml (serves 8 with leftovers)
- Hands-on time 5 minutes
Whizz up a batch of green coriander chutney (Dhaniyey ki hari chutney) in ust 10 mins. This zingy fresh chutney has a chilli kick. Spoon it over grilled prawns, fish or chicken.
Got a glut of green tomatoes looking for a home? Make a batch of our green tomato chutney.
- Vegan recipes
- 100g fresh coriander leaves and stalks
- 20g fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1½ garlic cloves (optional)
- 2 Thai green chillies (stalks removed)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- In a pestle and mortar or mini food processor, blend 100g fresh coriander leaves and stalks, 20g fresh mint leaves (optional), 1½ garlic cloves (optional) and 2 Thai green chillies (stalks removed) until you get a soft, spoonable consistency.
- Add 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp sugar and the juice of ½ lemon. Season to taste, then use in our papdi chaat recipe, if you like.
Keep any leftover green coriander chutney in the fridge and use to drizzle over grilled prawns, fish or chicken.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salmon fillet recipes
Confit salmon with mint and coriander chutney and pomegranate and pistachio chaat
”Confit is a classic French technique in which fish or meat is submerged in fat...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...