Ham and bresaola rolls with rocket and Grana Padano
- September 2006
- 16 very thin slices of bresaola (cured beef) and/or air-dried ham
- 100g wild rocket, plus extra to garnish
- 75g piece Grana Padano, cut into thin shavings, plus extra to garnish
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 lemon, halved (optional)
- Lay the meat slices on a large board. Put a small bundle of rocket across the middle of each slice. Top with some cheese.
- Drizzle the rocket and cheese with a few drops of oil, and squeeze over a few drops of lemon juice, if using. Roll up each one neatly and place on a serving platter. Garnish the platter with a few extra rocket leaves and cheese shavings.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter