Ham and bresaola rolls with rocket and Grana Padano
- September 2006
- Serves 16
- Ready in 10 min
This Italian recipe for cured beef and ham rolls will be a delight – and it’s so simple to make.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 16 very thin slices of bresaola (cured beef) and/or air-dried ham
- 100g wild rocket, plus extra to garnish
- 75g piece Grana Padano, cut into thin shavings, plus extra to garnish
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 lemon, halved (optional)
- Lay the meat slices on a large board. Put a small bundle of rocket across the middle of each slice. Top with some cheese.
- Drizzle the rocket and cheese with a few drops of oil, and squeeze over a few drops of lemon juice, if using. Roll up each one neatly and place on a serving platter. Garnish the platter with a few extra rocket leaves and cheese shavings.
Rate & review